Multiple Customizable Floor Plans to Choose From
The variety of floor plans available from Giddens Homes simplifies the customization process by giving you a variety of thoughtfully designed plans to use as your palette when creating the home, you’ve envisioned. You can choose from 1, 1.5, and 2-story home plans ranging from 2,100 square feet to 4,000+ square feet as well as endless options to personalize with detached flex spaces, guest suite options, game rooms, media rooms, extended patios, outdoor kitchens, outdoor fireplace, 2 - 4-car garages, and so much more! Every plan has already been designed to be highly functional and stunningly beautiful, all you have to do is make it your own! And if you’re looking for inspiration you can visit one of Giddens' stunning model homes in Central Texas to get your creativity flowing or just take a look at some of our featured plans.
|AVALON ~ 4,238 Sq. Ft. 1 Story/4Bed/3.5Bath/Study/ 2Dining/Media/Game/3Car |
View & Customize
|MADERA II ~ 3,915 Sq.Ft. 1.5 Story/5Bed/4Bath/Study/ Game/3Car |
View & Customize
|MALIBU ~ 3,693 Sq. Ft. 2 Story/4Bed/3.5Bath/Study/ Game/3Car |
View & Customize
Proven, Easy Three-Phase Process
As an award-winning Texas Hill Country Homebuilder, Giddens Homes also works hard to ensure that building your new home fulfills your expectations without being an overwhelming endeavor. Through our years of experience, we’ve created a build-on-your-lot process that is simple and straightforward. You get the full benefit of our expertise so that you can enjoy the process of building your dream home instead of worrying about what comes next. We guide you every step of the way, so you'll always know what to expect from the custom home-building process.
PHASE I CONSULTATION & CONTRACT
- Discuss our program with a Sales Manager.
- Select and customize your floor plan.
- Set up a no-obligation site visit.
- Request a loan pre-approval from our preferred lender.
- Schedule your price estimate meeting and review options.
- Meet with your sales manager to sign your contract and make your deposits.
PHASE II PLAN & DESIGN
- Your home plans are submitted to the architect and returned for your approval.
- Engineering begins geotechnical investigation for foundation design.
- Schedule your design studio appointment and make your selections.
- Meet with your Sales Manager for your low volt meeting at the model home.
- Meet with the Construction Manager for your lot pinning.
- Receive the final sales price for your beautiful new home.
- Close on your construction loan/establish construction account.
PHASE III BUILD & CLOSE
- Once all deposits are made, change orders are approved and permits are obtained, construction begins.
- Build-out begins once building requirements are complete.
- Conduct your pre-sheetrock walk-through.
- Cabinets and countertops are installed, and an estimated close date is set.
- Conduct your walk-through inspection to mark any corrections needed.
- Schedule your closing date and time.
- Conduct your final walk-through with your construction manager.
- Pay your closing costs and receive the keys to your new Giddens home.
Congratulations on your new custom home in Central Texas!
Looking for the Perfect Lot to Build Your Custom Home?
Whether you have the perfect Hill Country homesite already, or you're still looking for the ideal spot, Giddens Homes can help you build the luxury custom home you’ve always wanted. Explore the sought-after communities we build in Leander, Jonestown, Liberty Hill, and more, including Clearwater Ranch, Northgate Ranch, Santa Rita Ranch, and The Hollows on Lake Travis. Find your ideal acreage homesite and choose from one of our multiple custom floor plans in the Texas Hill Country to build the legacy home your family will love for generations.